As a rehabilitation center that uses a Continuum of Care model, we offer both intensive outpatient (IOP) services and traditional outpatients (OP) services. Outpatient services may include individual, group, and family therapies for those seeking ongoing treatment. Studies show participation in outpatient programming for 6 to 12 months lead to improved rates of long-term sobriety.
We offer an IOP program designed to provide patients with the full support they need to complete each step of recovery. Our therapists at Retreat Premier Addiction Centers include master’s-level clinicians, licensed counselors, and licensed psychologists.
We offer the following through our IOP program:
- A gradual, step-down treatment model
- A small, safe group environment ideal for building relationships
- Ongoing support delivered through a team-focused approach
- Experiential and holistic treatment options including but not limited to; yoga, music therapy and art therapy
- Transportation options
- Aftercare planning assistance and post-treatment services